TITLE: Procurement Specialist
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: N/A
- Compare prices among various vendors in order to analyze prices and purchasing decisions;
- Process purchase requisitions/ orders within purchasing companies;
- Invite, assess, and award/ recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals;
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships;
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists;
- Ensure that products are delivered in a timely manner;
- Work with external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality and delivery requirements;
- Assist in the development of specifications for special equipment to be purchased;
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, warranty and damages;
- Provide support to organize sales;
- Carry on negotiations for signing new agreements with customers;
- Attract potential corporate clients;
- Participate in special equipment delivery to customers as required;
- Perform other job-related duties.
- Graduate degree in Finance, Management or in a related field;
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Procurement Specialist;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office;
- Sales skills and customer-oriented personality;
- Knowledge of automotive industry, heavy-duty trucks, road-construction equipment, agricultural equipment and communal vehicles is an advantage;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Excellent time-management skills; ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Results-oriented personality.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning "Procurement Specialist" in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 01 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 01 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Galoper LLC operates in the field of agricultural machinery.
This announcement has been retrieved 1914 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.