TITLE: Lawyer, Law Department
TERM: Full-time (10:00-19:00)
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: "Armholding" CJSC is looking for a Lawyer for the Law Department, who will be responsible for the Company's corporate law. The incumbent will be responsible for contracts drafting and analyzing.
- University degree in Law; master's degree is desirable;
- Experience in dealing with governmental bodies such as the State Register of Legal Entities;
- Experience in the field of corporate law (declarations, resolutions, etc.);
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Lawyer in business law or corporate law;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian, English languages;
- Accurate, detail-oriented person; ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work within strict and flexible time frames;
- Ability to analyze and leadership skills;
- Team working skills;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- High sense of diligence and responsibility.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, all qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs both in Armenian and English languages to: Narmkrtchyan@gmail.com by indicating the position title ("Lawyer, Law Department") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 05 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 04 March 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 1361 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.