M&M Media LLC
TITLE: Full Stack Developer
DURATION: Permanent contract, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: M&M Media is looking for a highly motivated and friendly candidate with a mix of skills and responsibilities to join its team and fill the vacancy of Full Stack Developer.
- Create web applications based on business requirements;
- Work on multiple projects with the development team;
- Write secure code;
- Be knowledgeable of back-end development best practices;
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs;
- Perform other activities related to the position.
- Higher education in Computer Science or a related field,
- At least 2 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer;
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Experience in developing web application using PHP technology (particularly Laravel);
- Knowledge of relative and non-relative database technologies like MySQL or MongoDB;
- Knowledge of UNIX-based operating systems is a big plus;
- Self–motivated person who works well independently or as part of a team;
- Good knowledge of the English language.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV with a photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating "Full Stack Developer" in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 02 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 01 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: M&M Media is a California based technology company creating the digital media services. M&M Media's flagship product is Trebel Music.
This announcement has been retrieved 1607 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.