|Converse Bank CJSC|
TITLE: Computer Equipment Maintenance Group Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Converse Bank is looking for a Computer Equipment Maintenance Group Manager, who will effectively arrange and provide the current operation of the Company's computers, hardware, telephone and computer networks and ensure their technical and software support. The Computer Equipment Maintenance Group Manager will also carry out planning and coordination of the Group performance.
- Ensure operative and efficient technical support, if needed also remotely;
- Receive, register and process software and hardware failure applications;
- Install and set Windows operational system, applications and other software used in the Company;
- Install and set the required software updates;
- Detect, diagnose and correct computer hardware and attachments;
- Responsible for structure and setting of LAN;
- Detect, diagnose and correct current hardware problems and deficiencies;
- Cooperate with other units of the Company;
- Responsible for efficient planning and performance as well as supervision of the Group functions.
- Higher technical education in the IT sphere;
- At least 3 years of work experience in the IT field;
- Excellent knowledge of architecture of computer equipment and attachments, as well as hardware;
- Good understanding of information technology and software products;
- Effective communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure; attention to detail;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in an efficient manner;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language; fluency in English and Russian languages;
- Customer orientation;
- Flexibility and team-player skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, plus a flexible bonus system.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the mentioned requirements are asked to fill in the Bank's Application Form attached to this announcement and send it to: email@example.com. The subject field of the message should be filled in as follows: "Computer Equipment Maintenance Group Manager". Please, note that only appropriately filled-in applications will be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 02 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 01 March 2018
ADDITIONAL NOTES: The Company provides trainings for the Computer Equipment Maintenance Group Manager and offers a benefit program that includes Bank products/ services with special conditions and health insurance for him/ her and his/ her family members.
This announcement has been retrieved 1639 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.