Centre for European Studies, YSU
TITLE: PR and Communication Officer
DURATION: 5 months (21 February 2018 - 21 July 2018)
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Centre for European Studies of Yerevan State University (YSU) is looking for a qualified and motivated candidate for the position of PR and Communication Officer, who will be responsible for overall communication and visibility of all projects implemented by the Centre. The duties are provided below.
- Evaluate, create and/ or update communication materials (print and electronic): write articles, brochures, flyers, website, twitter contents, etc.;
- Responsible for (the content of) the Centre's different websites and deal with social networks;
- Work in close cooperation with local staff and international partners;
- Be in constant contact with all parties and responsible for the communication and Centre visibility;
- Participate in events and intiatives initiated by the Centre, according to the action plans developed;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- At least a master's degree in Mass Communication or PR Management;
- 2-3 years of experience as a PR and Communication Officer,
- Knowledge of and experience with production, communication and dissemination techniques;
- Sound computer literacy (Microsoft Office and CorelDraw) and proficiency in using computer applications related to the tasks;
- Ability to work in a team and under tight deadlines;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Armenian and English languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates may submit their CV and a letter of motivation by email not later than the deadline to: email@example.com , mentioning the vacancy title ("PR and Communication Officer") in the subject line. For more information, please contact Lilit Mirzoyan at: +374-10-55-08-10 . Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 09 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 19 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: The Centre for European Studies is represented by YSU Foundation.
This announcement has been retrieved 1294 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.