CARD AgroCredit UCO CJSC
TITLE: Strategic Business Development and Implementation Coordinator/ Project Manager
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Short-term, with the possibility of long-term contract.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: CARD AgroCredit Universal Credit Organization (UCO) CJSC has committed significant resources to creating a new strategy for the coming 3 to 5 years and wants to hire an expert who will coordinate the implementation process and facilitate midterm reviews of the strategy. The Company is seeking a Strategic Business Development and Implementation Coordinator/ Project Manager to join the Management team for a short-term assignment of the process with the possibility of a long-term contract. Working alongside with the team, this role holds responsibility for all aspects of strategy development and implementation initiative within the Organization. The incumbent will play an advisory role in providing marketing support and will work in conjunction with other divisions of the Company to develop work plan and action strategies for successful implementation of the new strategy.
The Strategic Business Development and Implementation Coordinator/ Project Manager will work under the direction and supervision of the CEO of CARD AgroCredit UCO.
- Ensure implementation of all globally agreed activities/ projects as elaborated by Company's Strategy and Action Plan and ensure compliance with goals and requirements;
- Manage the actions/ projects and develop a roadmap against proposed strategy, ensure that all projects/ innovations are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget with the broad participation of the staff;
- Coordinate communication with all departments involved in the implementation of projects and organize/ manage the teams' work in the frames of the project;
- Organize and schedule appointments, maintain correspondence and documents flow necessary for project implementation;
- Establish and maintain effective reporting, evaluation, and communication systems;
- Lead or assist in implementation and introduction of new systems and technologies, perform software tests;
- Launch and test services/ innovations;
- Develop key measures against which implementation of the new strategy will be evaluated;
- Control results of launched innovations/ products and report to the management, as well as introduce changes and modifications, organize business training and support with other capacity building initiatives;
- Coordinate, prioritize and realize analyses of new ideas and innovative proposals on work process improvements presented by the staff;
- Provide quality assurance measures for each action;
- Perform additional job-related tasks as required by the business and requested by the management.
- University graduate, preferably master's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Banking or Finance;
- At least 3 years of related work experience in finance, banking and/ or business environment;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, AS and ability to quickly adapt to new software applications;
- Strong negotiator, influencer and change leader;
- Good interpersonal and relationship skills;
- Strong analytical skills; rational and global view on business;
- Ability to prioritize and work independently under pressure within a team environment;
- Ability to adhere to timelines and ensure high quality of output;
- Knowledge of the English language is a plus.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please email CV highlighting relevant experience and a cover letter to: email@example.com, or deliver a hard copy to the Company's Office at: 1/21 Azatutyun street. Please, refrain from phone calls. Only selected eligible candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, indicate in your application the position title "Strategic Business Development and Implementation Coordinator/ Project Manager".
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 02 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: For more information about the Company, please visit: www.agrocredit.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 2559 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.