"Fast Credit Capital" Universal Credit Organization CJSC
TITLE: UI/ UX Designer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: "Fast Credit Capital" Universal Credit Organization (UCO) is looking for a UI/ UX Designer.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success;
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs;
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability);
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers;
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends;
- Run user testing of applications, software and websites;
- Communicate scenarios (hypothetical users), end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to other people working on a product;
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience;
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering;
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Higher education;
- At least 1 years of work experience as a UI/ UX Designer;
- Proficient user of Photoshop, Illustrator and UXPin; knowledge of Sketch 3 is an advantage;
- Ability to shift focus quickly;
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly;
- Person not afraid of constructive criticism.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please email your professional CV to: email@example.com specifying the position title ("UI/ UX Designer") in the subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview appointment.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 05 March 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 780 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.