|VTB Bank (Armenia) CJSC|
TITLE: IT Project Manager
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The IT Project Manager establishes and leads all projects, which have been initiated by the Bank. These may include launching new products and services, operational efficiency improvements, process reengineering, and technology. He/ she ensures that a successful business outcome is the prime measure of the project success. The candidate should have a solid understanding of his/ her line of business and be able to facilitate communication with other program/ project managers and stakeholders efficiently and effectively. He/ she directs, manages, and coordinates team members including business and technology resources, user groups, internal and external consultants and contractors, as well as vendors and external regulatory organizations.
- Direct all complex projects often involving multiple internal and external constituents and matrix partners;
- Work with people managers across business to ensure all projects are staffed with the right mix of people who exhibit the required perspectives, skills and behaviours;
- Be accountable party for defining, planning, orchestrating, and delivering all projects, including all business, operational and IT deliverables;
- Directly manage all aspects of the project life cycle and work with matrix business, corporate and IT partners to oversee all phases of the project, and to ensure that related project processes are completed as required (including, as applicable, change management, process management, transition to business/ operations, system development, quality management, etc.);
- Ensure end results are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit;
- Provide leadership, motivation, coaching, mentoring and professional development for project teams in order to obtain a high level of co-operation and contribution from all project members;
- Ensure the mechanisms of change management (plans, processes and tools) are in place and effectively executed;
- Ensure all project issues and risks are identified, quantified, managed and tracked. Use past experience to proactively "anticipate" risk and develop appropriate mitigation strategies and plans. Ensure risks, assumptions and constraints are appropriately communicated and escalated when necessary;
- Rigorously manage scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed on time, cost, and quality parameters;
- Manage and/ or validate financial forecasts and provide on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures;
- Define and track project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan;
- Monitor and control all projects. Propose recommendations and adjustments to the overall project manager (or Accountable Executive, as applicable) and publish periodic project status reports;
- Negotiate complex contracts with external vendors (in consultation with strategic sourcing) to ensure receipt of specific resources and materials, as well as best value for the enterprise. Ensure day-to-day vendor relationship management occurs (including monitoring performance, reviewing and approving vendor invoices);
- Contribute to improve the best practices of the project management community within the enterprise to help drive consistency, transparency and execution excellence on all projects.
- University degree and/ or 3-5 years of work experience as a Project Manager in the IT sphere;
- Advanced knowledge of project management frameworks and methodologies;
- Experience of working in large enterprise environments;
- Experience with collections, finance, lending, payments, retail or private banking - solid business acumen and solid experience managing application development projects;
- Good relationship management and consulting skills which results in an ability to earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders, mobilize and motivate teams, set direction and approach, resolve conflict, deliver tough messages with grace, execute with limited information and ambiguity;
- Solid change leadership and management skills;
- Ability to lead teams from various areas (business, technology, operations, etc.);
- Solid stakeholder management and influencing skills, effective at the executive level;
- Sound business and technical acumen;
- Solid presentation, written and verbal communication skills which bring clarity and precision at various decision-making meetings;
- Solid problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to email their CV to: email@example.com . Please, fill in the subject line of the message as follows: "IT Project Manager - Name and Surname". Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 05 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 01 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: VTB Bank (Armenia) CJSC is a member of international financial Group VTB since April 2004. Currently Russia VTB Bank (OJSC) owns 100 percent of the shares of VTB Bank (Armenia). The Bank has a network of 67 branches in Armenia. For more information, please visit: www.vtb.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 1322 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.