|Energize Global Services CJSC|
TITLE: Java Software Developer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: EGS is looking for a Java Software Developer who will work in an international project on e-Payment/ bank payment systems.
- Design and develop enterprise-level software solutions according to technical specifications;
- Write test plans and test cases for the developed modules;
- Work productively as a key member of a software development team;
- Enhance existing code by identifying areas for improvement;
- Participate in requirement gathering and task definitions with the colleagues abroad.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or in a related field;
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Java Developer;
- Solid work experience with Java and JEE;
- Solid work experience with SOA, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, JMS, EJB and Rest API;
- Solid work experience with MySQL/ PostgreSQL and MongoDB;
- Knowledge of Servlet, JSP and JSF;
- Knowledge of Tomcat and JBoss;
- Work experience with Git, Maven, Sonar, JUnit and Jenkins;
- Work experience with Windows and Linux;
- Work experience in Agile projects; experience in Scrum projects is a plus;
- Strong communication and team playing skills;
- Ability to act as a mentor/ coach upon need;
- Team leading experience is a big plus;
- Good knowledge of English language; knowledge of French language is a big plus.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, plus a health insurance package.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If interested, please send your last updated and detailed resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate "Java Software Developer" in the subject line of your e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 02 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 01 March 2018
ADDITIONAL NOTES: The Company provides the Java Software Developer with (a) in-house courses of English and French languages, (b) opportunity to participate in exchange programs abroad, (c) discount programs by sport clubs.
This announcement has been retrieved 1845 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.