Armenia Marriott Hotel Yerevan
TITLE: IT Systems Operator
TERM: Monday - Friday (09:00 - 18:00)
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Armenia Marriott Hotel Yerevan is looking for an IT Systems Operator who will also provide out of shift assistance if needed.
- Troubleshoot and repair technical problems or issues related to computer hardware and peripheral equipment;
- Respond to program error messages by finding and correcting problems or terminating the program;
- Provide technical guidance and recommendations to resolve business problems;
- Refer major hardware/ software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service;
- Enter commands and activate controls on computer and peripheral equipment (e.g., printers) to integrate and operate equipment;
- Maintain and upgrade hardware and software, including peripherals (e.g., printers and scanners) and website technical architecture related to hardware and telecommunication connectivity;
- Report work-related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to the Manager/ Supervisor;
- Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and/ or report them to management and security/ safety personnel;
- Follow property specific procedures for handling emergency situations (e.g. evacuations, medical emergencies and natural disasters);
- Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information;
- Exchange information with other employees using electronic devices (e.g. Nextel, pagers and two-way radios and email);
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print);
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines to identify defects;
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/ or point of sale systems;
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping;
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance;
- Perform other job-related duties as requested by supervisors.
- Higher education;
- Solid background or experience in the IT sphere;
- Technical skills: understanding of cabelling and network infrastructure;
- Experience with Work station and server operating systems;
- Knowledge of Russian and English languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please, apply online through the link: https://jobs.marriott.com/jobs/17002MG4/Systems+Operator?lang=en-US . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 05 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 01 March 2018
ABOUT: Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
This announcement has been retrieved 953 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.