TITLE: Senior Procurement Specialist
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Digitain is looking for a Senior Procurement Specialist for carrying out local and international purchases. He/ she will assist and guide the Procurement team in ensuring all projects' procurement of goods and operations services are achieved according to the project guidelines. The Senior Procurement Specialist is responsible for carrying out transactions throughout the whole supply process and ensuring logistics of the purchased goods.
- Receive purchase requests;
- Search for approved international and local suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, and the supplier's reputation and history;
- Request preliminary price offers from suppliers, at least 3 per each purchase;
- Analyze price proposals and other data and information to determine reasonable prices;
- Calculate international freight charges to determine whether the purchase of the materials or equipment is economically feasible;
- Communicate with existing partners, and also negotiate with international and local suppliers to achieve best material price offer and best service;
- Establish and maintain relations with selected international and local suppliers;
- Monitor shipments to ensure that goods come on time;
- Responsible for the whole purchase process and ensure the preparation of required documents (invoices and other documents) on time;
- Present short-term forecasts of purchases based on studies, analyses and arrangements with suppliers;
- Present daily/ weekly reports on the purchase request status and purchases carried out;
- Monitor activities carried out by the Procurement Department;
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of contract terms and agreements;
- Coordinate the activities of all the investment projects assigned by the shareholders, plan purchase processes accordingly;
- Draft and present for approval the budged to implement investment projects and make purchases according to the approved project;
- Be involved in all projects details for better offer choices.
- BA in Business or in a related field;
- At least 5 years of proven experience working in a procurement capacity;
- Proficiency in English and Russian languages (both verbal and written);
- Excellent computer skills, particularly MS Word and Excel;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to work with multiple projects;
- Managerial and planning skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Negotiable, plus benefits, including company-wide opinion surveys and referral programs.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified candidates should send their detailed resume/ CV in English or Armenian language to: email@example.com indicating "Senior Procurement Specialist" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 05 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 04 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Digitain is an Armenia-based sports-book and casino platform provider offering best of breed turn-key and white-label solutions. The Company's primary focus is on the regulated European market, with ambitious plans to expand its geographical footprint into the Americas and Asia. It employs more than 800 of the brightest minds and creative talents in the gaming industry. Digitain is a team of dynamic, self-driven, professional and loyal people, who work hard to exceed customer expectations. The Company prides itself in its innovation, teamwork, integrity, customer focus and commitment. Employees are the most important assets to its success. The Company seeks enthusiastic individuals, real team-players who are motivated to help reach the Company goals. In turn, they are offered an environment that fosters dynamic career paths and rewards for helping the Company thrive. In addition to flexible working policy, the candidate will be given the opportunity to develop personally through involvement in the Company's corporate sustainability programs which will promote his/ her professional growth and enhance your technical knowledge. The Company is always looking to hire, promote, and retain bright professionals. For more information, please visit the Company's webpage at: https://digitain.com .
This announcement has been retrieved 647 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.