Voyago Chauffeur Service
TITLE: Travel Coordinator
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Voyago Chauffeur Service is looking for a motivated and cheerful personality to fulfill the position of Travel Coordinator. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordination of the Company's daily activities and customer care, for necessary documentation and inquiries handling.
- Answer phone calls;
- Handle daily correspondence;
- Organize and schedule all placed orders, follow up on implementation;
- Maintain a filing system, prepare the monthly reports for the partners;
- Send proposals in a timely manner;
- Develop new products and offerings;
- Oversee the service quality and customers' feedback;
- Maintain office supply inventories.
- Higher education; preferably degree in Tourism or Linguistics;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Russian and Armenian languages;
- Previous work experience in a similar position is a plus;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer programs;
- Excellent interpersonal communication, listening and organizational skills;
- High sense of responsibility and commitment;
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are encouraged to send their CVs with a photo to: email@example.com . Please mention the position title "Travel Coordinator" in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 07 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 06 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Voyago Chauffeur Service, represented by "Voyago" LLC, offers transfer and other services. To learn more about the Company, please visit: http://www.voyago.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 904 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.