TITLE: Change Manager
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Digitain LLC is looking for an experienced Change Manager who will be responsible for creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage that minimize resistance.
- Propose suggestions on permanent improvement and further development of the procedure;
- Direct and manage requests for changes (RfC) from their opening to closing;
- Perform preliminary analysis of RfC's, deciding the opportunity of their implementation and expedience;
- Arrange RfC's coordination process, involving all interested people;
- Create and manage the schedule of changes, as well as reveal and eliminate schedule-related conflicts;
- Evaluate risks, concerned with implementation of changes;
- Provide efficient cooperation within the participants during implementation of changes;
- Plan the implementation of changes;
- Analyse the results of change implementation and necessary supervision in order to reveal potential negative consequences and incidents;
- Reveal the need of new changes.
- Higher education in IT; MBA is desirable;
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of IT and project management;
- Experience in procedure developing and introduction;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Team working skills;
- Ability to classify and distribute subjectivity according to their priorities;
- Ability to work in stressful conditions;
- Ability to compile analytical documents and reports;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Proficiency in Armenian, Russian and English languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified candidates should send their resumes (CV) in English or Armenian languages to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate "Change Manager" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 05 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 04 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Digitain is an Armenia-based sports-book and casino platform provider offering best of breed turn-key and white-label solutions. The Company's primary focus is on the regulated European market, with ambitious plans to expand its geographical footprint into the Americas and Asia. It employs more than 800 of the brightest minds and creative talents in the gaming industry. Digitain is a team of dynamic, self-driven, professional and loyal people, who work hard to exceed customer expectations. The Company prides itself in its innovation, teamwork, integrity, customer focus and commitment. Employees are the most important assets to its success. The Company seeks enthusiastic individuals, real team-players who are motivated to help reach the Company goals. In turn, they are offered an environment that fosters dynamic career paths and rewards for helping the Company thrive. In addition to flexible working policy, the candidate will be given the opportunity to develop personally through involvement in the Company's corporate sustainability programs which will promote his/ her professional growth and enhance your technical knowledge. The Company is always looking to hire, promote, and retain bright professionals. For more information, please visit the Company's webpage at: https://digitain.com .
This announcement has been retrieved 911 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.