Mogo UCO LLC
TITLE: Marketing Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: N/A
- Responsible for planning of advertising campaigns;
- Conduct contact with advertisers;
- Analyze and select properly and duly mass media, TV, websites and other kind of informational platforms envisaged for advertisements;
- Follow changes in the financial market and submit equivalent proposals;
- Conduct market research and comparative analysis, offer development for the purpose of investment of new products;
- Compile a plan on upcoming events and submit it to the management;
- Distribute, evaluate and submit the advertisement budget to the management;
- Supervise acting advertising contracts and product progress;
- Take actions aimed at brand advancement and provide supervision;
- Implement recommendations issued by the management.
- Higher education; preferably in the field of Marketing or in an equivalent area;
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Marketing Manager;
- Proficiency in MS Office software package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Corel Draw);
- Excellent knowledge of the Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Analytic and strategic way of thinking;
- Ability to find non-standard solutions to problems;
- Efficient negotiation and communication skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to work under stress.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should send a CV to: email@example.com with a note of "Marketing Manager" in the subject line. Please, refrain from calls. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 05 March 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 1032 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.