|Zeppelin Armenia LLC|
LOCATION: Abovyan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: N/A
- Conduct the work in repair areas in accordance with his/ her qualification;
- Implement the maintenance and repair of Caterpillar equipment;
- Implement the preselling preparation and commissioning of equipment of Caterpillar;
- Perform bench work and operational development of the parts using hand and power drivers;
- Prepare the work orders;
- Follow the internal procedures of "Zeppelin Armenia" LLC;
- Follow the internal labor rules;
- Follow the safety rules during the service and repair works of the equipment;
- Implement cleaning works and keep the workplace of the repair area and onsite of the customer area in the order;
- Keep the service car in order, follow its technical service procedure implementation, and take it to the repair if necessary;
- Keep the set of tools, uniform and other personal safety things in order;
- Perform other tasks related to the operational issues of the service department by the assignment of the Line Manager;
- Increase the qualification level via trainings and self-learning;
- Pass all the necessary trainings and certification of the qualification (test) by the assignment of the Branch/ Service Manager;
- Examine the model range of supplied equipment, basic technical data and field of exploitation;
- Perform other job-related duties by the assignment of the management within his competencies.
- Technical education;
- Knowledge of Russian and English will be plus;
- Technical experience in the construction or mining field;
- Computer literacy (MS Office);
- Ability to travel around Armenia and in Karabakh.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, plus quarterly productive bonuses and a benefit package.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com . Please mention "Mechanic" in the subject line of your e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Zeppelin Armenia is the official dealer of Caterpillar equipment.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: The first period (3-9 months) will be paid traineeship period. The candidate will be provided with trainings and practice in the branches of the Company.
This announcement has been retrieved 757 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.