TITLE: Marketing and PR Specialist in Marketing Division
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: N/A
- Plan PR strategies and campaigns of the Company;
- Write and produce presentations and press releases;
- Organize promotional and social events such as press conferences, open days, trainings, visits, etc.;
- Analyze media coverage;
- Undertake relevant market researches;
- Carry out other, more general, marketing responsibilities. This will involve working on website and social media and writing and/ or producing presentations, reports, articles, leaflets, journals and brochures;
- Use a wide range of media to build and sustain a good image for a company through planned campaigns and PR activities;
- Stay up to date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the attention of the audience and clients;
- Assist with other job-related tasks as needed.
- University degree in Marketing, Journalism or in a related field;
- 1-2 years of work experience in public relations, marketing or journalism;
- Experience in financial sector will be plus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent communication skills in Armenian, English and Russian languages, both verbal and written;
- Awareness of different media companies and channels;
- Good organizational and time-management skills;
- Energetic and passionate personality;
- Person comfortable working in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment;
- Ability to cope with several projects at a time;
- Ability to be a team player; a person who shares thoughts and enthusiasm in all work;
- High sense of responsibility, creativity and significant attention to details;
- Computer literacy; knowledge of MS Office.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates can send their CVs with a photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org . The subject field of the message should be filled with the name and surname of the applicant and the job title ("Marketing and PR Specialist in Marketing Division"). Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 05 March 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 790 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.