|Webb Fontaine Holding LLC|
TITLE: Big Data Analyst
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: N/A
- Perform primary research, utilizing provided data sources to identify trends;
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Develop and adapt new ML techniques to accomplish production ready results;
- Manipulate and analyze complex, high-volume, high-dimensional data from varying sources.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or in related technical fields;
- Strong data modeling/ design experience;
- Understanding of Big Data;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Knowledge of statistics (hypothesis testing, regression models, performing full exploratory analysis);
- Excellent understanding of operating systems including troubleshooting;
- Experience in using statistical tools (such as R or pandas) is highly desirable;
- Experience in machine learning techniques;
- Experience with Python/ Matlab, Scala, Java is desirable;
- Excellent knowledge of English language.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on the experience and qualifications.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please send a CV and a motivation letter in the English language to: email@example.com , specifying the position title ("Big Data Analyst") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 01 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Webb Fontaine Holding SA is an IT company based in Switzerland that offers expertise, services and solutions in the field of e-Government and new technologies (www.webbfontaine.com). Webb Fontaine Armenia is a branch of Webb Fontaine Holding for the development of Java-based applications on a proprietary platform.
This announcement has been retrieved 848 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.