UMCOR Armenia Foundation
START DATE/ TIME: 15 March 2018
DURATION: This is a temporary replacement for the receptionist on maternity leave.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: N/A
- Answer incoming telephone calls;
- Do oral and written English, Armenian and Russian translations when necessary;
- Schedule appointments for the staff;
- Greet and refer visitors to the appropriate staff members;
- Provide general information to visitors about the foundation work;
- Keep records of incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Assist office staff in admin duties (vehicle coordination, making copies, etc).
- University degree;
- Related work experience, preferably with international organizations;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken Armenian, English and Russian languages, oral and written translation skills;
- Strong knowledge of MS office;
- Ability to manage an active and busy front desk.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning "Receptionist" in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 07 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: UMCOR Armenia is a charitable foundation.
This announcement has been retrieved 1006 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.