SAS Group LLC
TITLE: Financial Specialist in Franchise Department
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: SAS Group LLC is seeking a Financial Specialist in Franchise Department to manage financial resources and conduct resource planning for future needs, to work upon tasks such as strategic planning for the ongoing year and also perform analytical work.
- Prepare annual budget, monthly forecast and other financial reports;
- Define and analyze key areas of the operations;
- Enhance financial (ratio) analysis and reporting;
- Support monthly financial statements;
- Develop cost reduction and cost management initiatives;
- Assist in the planning and organization of short- and long-term financial goals for the Company.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Finance or Accounting; ACCA is a plus;
- At least 1 years of progressive accounting and finance experience, including strong operating unit experience;
- Strong computer aptitude and proficiency, including expert Excel, 1C and AS skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with superior attention to details;
- Ability to organize and work with large amounts of complex information and manage multiple project priorities.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a note of "Financial Specialist in Franchise Department" in the subject line or call the Company at: 098 979012 for inquiries. SAS Group thanks all who express interest in this job opportunity; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. The Company guarantees the privacy and confidentiality of applications.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 05 March 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 982 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.