"SOS Children's Villages" Armenian Charity Foundation
TITLE: National Project Coordinator for "EU4Youth: Employability and Stability"
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: SOS Children's Villages Armenia is looking for a National Project Coordinator for organizing and implementing the Project "EU4Youth: Employability and Stability" funded by the European Union on national level.
- Provide leadership and management of the Project "EU4Youth: Employability and Stability" funded by the European Union on national level;
- Implement the Project with due respect to donor requirements, SOS CVIs regulations and standards, national regulations, guidelines and local legislation;
- With key project staff and stakeholders, ensure Project strategic objectives and results are fully accomplished and meet donor requirements;
- Maintain written track record of all Project-related communication and agreements;
- Keep all Project-related documentation on file;
- Organize Project-related meetings;
- Implement Project monitoring on national level, using data analysis as the basis for measuring performance;
- Communicate on a regular basis with the Project's partner organization and report on the Project's progress;
- Supervise implementation, reporting and evaluation of the Project and oversee program communication strategy on national level;
- Review on regular basis Project details, deliverables and schedules as per Project implementation plan;
- Produce final reports on time, in quality manner as per donor and SOS CVIs requirements;
- Lead Project Implementation team towards the achievements of Project's objectives with high quality standards;
- In line with SOS CVIs standards for leadership framework provide functional leadership for Project staff;
- Support professional and personal development of staff.
- University degree in Economics, Management or Social Sciences; master's degree in a relevant field would be an advantage;
- At least 3-5 years of management experience, preferably on European Union projects;
- Significant experience of working in the development context, preferably on implementation of European Union or any other bilateral cooperation funded projects;
- Experience in finance, operations and team management;
- Experience of project /program concept development and management;
- Familiarity with European Union PRAG regulations;
- Practice in community development, consultation and partnership development;
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office suite;
- Fluency in written and spoken English language;
- Willingness to travel frequently.
Desirable Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Strong communication, presentation, facilitation and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks;
- Efficient task prioritization and time management skills;
- Flexibility to work both in a team and independently;
- Work under time pressure;
- Strategic, creative, and innovative thinking.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are asked to apply by sending their detailed CV and a cover letter, only in English language, addressing the relevant qualifications and experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please make sure you mention the position title "National Project Coordinator" in the subject line of your e-mail. Applicants who fail to meet the above-mentioned requirements, may risk the consideration of their candidacy due to the filtering process. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 14 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: SOS Children's Villages Armenian Charity Foundation is a child centered organisation, which has a core mission of providing care and development for children in difficult life circumstances. For further information, please visit: www.sos-kd.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 1543 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.