TITLE: System Administrator
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: "Natfood" CJSC is looking for an experienced candidate to take up the position of System Administrator.
- Install new/ rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and operational requirements;
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures;
- Contribute to and maintain system standards;
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups;
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems;
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users;
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or in a technical field, or relevant experience;
- At least 2 years of experience in system administration;
- Knowledge of Windows Servers and Active Directory;
- Knowledge of 1C and Armenian Software administration;
- Certification of a Systems Administration or System Engineer is a plus;
- Advanced knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a note of "System Administrator" in the subject line.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 05 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: "Natfood" CJSC is engaged in the meat processing industry under "Biella" brand.
This announcement has been retrieved 753 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.