"SOS Children's Villages" Armenian Charity Foundation
TITLE: National Project Finance and Administrative Officer for "EU4Youth: Employability and Stability"
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: SOS Children's Villages Armenia is looking for a National Project Finance and Administrative Officer to lead national Project ("EU4Youth: Employability and Stability") budget and to organise accounting system in a professional way.
- Manage the national Project budget, including tracking of financial and material resources;
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of Project finances and progress status on national level;
- Implement Project expenditure monitoring and review actual financial performance against the budget, and explain variances on a regular basis;
- Ensure national Project staff compliance with all SOS CVI and SOS SV Armenia administrative and operational procedures and policies, as well as applicable donor regulations;
- Prepare Project expenditures, budget adjustments, and cost modification requests to Regional Project Finance Manager;
- Maintain written track record of all Project-related communication and agreements;
- Keep all Project-related documentation on file;
- Review on regular basis Project details, deliverables and schedules as Project implementation plan;
- Produce yearly and final reports on time, in quality manner as per donor requirements;
- Ensure the implementation of local accounting standards and regulations, aligned with IFRS/ IAS and local legislation;
- Organise accounting system in a professional way, including accounting software, documents management, and processes according to SOS Children's Villages International, SOS CV Armenia and donor's requirements;
- Prepare correct annual budget to be incorporated into national planning and budgeting process.
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, or other relevant field;
- At least 3 years of experience managing financial and contractual aspects of international development projects, preferably European Union funded projects;
- Familiarity and experience with accounting programs and systems preferably with Navison;
- Experience of project /program concept development and management;
- Demonstrated experience and skills in developing and managing project budgets;
- Familiarity with European Union PRAG regulations;
- Strong analytical and computer skills (applications and databases), with an emphasis on budget and financial analysis;
- Fluency in written and spoken English language.
Desirable Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Experience in operations and team management;
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work under time pressure;
- Efficient task prioritization and time management;
- Strategic, creative and innovative thinking.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are asked to apply by sending their detailed CV and a cover letter, only in English language, addressing the relevant qualifications and experience to: email@example.com . Please make sure you mention the position title "National Project Finance and Administrative Officer" in the subject line of your e-mail. Applicants who fail to meet the above-mentioned requirements, may risk the consideration of their candidacy due to the filtering process. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 14 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: SOS Children's Villages Armenian Charity Foundation is a child-centered organisation, which has a core mission of providing care and development for children in difficult life circumstances. For further information, please visit: www.sos-kd.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 1417 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.