Strategic Development Agency (SDA) NGO
TITLE: Executive Assistant to Chairman
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Strategic Development Agency (SDA) NGO is seeking a highly experienced and skilled specialist to fill the position of Executive Assistant to Chairman.
- Assist the Chairman with administrative and program tasks;
- Control the execution of the Chairman's assignments;
- Make translations from/ into Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Consult the staff on issues related to administrative work and document flow processes;
- Write, edit, and review written materials (that is grammatically correct by using appropriate standards and writing styles);
- Generate, edit, publish and share program content in social networks and other media (original text, images, video, etc.);
- Maintain effective working relationships with media representatives and other organizations;
- Assist the team in day-to-day coordination and management of current activities as assigned by the Chairman;
- Organize facilities and manage events in such details as transportation, location, equipment, promotional material, etc.;
- Make reports on the Organization's activities;
- Organize meetings and conferences, recording if needed;
- Handle incoming calls and correspondence to the office of Chairman;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the Chairman.
- At least a bachelor's degree;
- Experience in the role of an Executive Assistant and/ or experience in providing administrative support;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages including writing;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- High sense of responsibility, accuracy, integrity and commitment;
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure;
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally when needed.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on the experience and qualification.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are asked to submit a resume including their relevant qualifications, work experience and information on reference(s) to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 07 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 26 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Strategic Development Agency (SDA) NGO is a development organization founded in 2002 and implementing long- and short-term donor-funded development projects in the regions of Armenia.
This announcement has been retrieved 1261 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.