TITLE: Quality Assurance Specialist
START DATE/ TIME: Immediately
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Quality Assurance Specialist will be responsible for ensuring the quality of service provision and servicing in accordance with the Company's standards.
- Reveal and examine the inaccuracies occurred as a result of registration, activation, suspension of and current changes to services in applicable software systems (where necessary, verbally, via e-mail or reports);
- Listen to calls to subscribers made by front office staff and visiting sales and service centers with a view to complying with the Company's standards;
- Examine special issues submitted by the Directorate, summarizing and presenting the results verbally, via e-mail or reports;
- Examine the trouble tickets opened by the Troubleshooting team.
- Higher education;
- At least 2 years of experience in the customers service;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian knowledge and good knowledge of Russian and English languages;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Analytical thinking, flexibility and attentiveness;
- Ability to work in a team and maintain good relations;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Visio.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you meet the requirements above and are confident that your background and experience qualify you for the position, please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position title "Quality Assurance Specialist" in the subject line of your email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 07 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 February 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 936 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.