TITLE: Senior Compliance Officer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Senior Compliance Officer will be reporting to the Head of Compliance and COO in Headquarters and the General Manager in the Armenia office.
- Responsible for providing regulatory advice and guidance to the business, leading and delivering regulatory change projects, running compliance initiatives, meeting and supporting regulator visits;
- Contribute to the delivery of timely and effective reporting to the Boards and regulator;
- Keep senior management and the business informed on regulatory developments;
- Assist with assessing the impact on the business of future regulation and implement necessary changes to the policies and procedures;
- Conduct initial analysis of new regulations in order to determine their applicability to the business and conduct a compliance impact assessment;
- Ensure compliance with the local requirements and regulations;
- Draft, maintain and review policies and procedures;
- Perform ongoing monitoring to ensure that standards are adhered;
- Monitor and report on the employees' adherence to client policies and procedures, including by carrying out periodic compliance audits;
- Develop compliance training materials and perform ongoing compliance training to employees;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- At least bachelor's degree in Economics, Mathematics, Law or another relevant field;
- At least 2 years of experience in a related field (in business which can give an understanding on compliance or financial monitoring practices, methodology and any other capacity related to working with regulators and adherence to laws/ regulations);
- Absolute fluency in English language, both verbal and written;
- Good knowledge of international regulatory framework related to compliance;
- Experience in the compliance field is considered as a strong advantage;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Attention to details and good organization skills;
- Strong and outgoing personality, with the ability to successfully represent himself/ herself and the compliance function;
- Team spirit; excellent problem-solving abilities and willingness to learn and develop.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, plus private medical insurance.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please send your CV in the English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org , stating "Senior Compliance Officer" in the subject line of the email. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 07 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 06 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: FXTM Armenia is represented by FTG Consultants LLC, which is a subsidiary of FXTM. FXTM is an international online forex broker. The Company serves its clients from over 180 countries in Europe, Africa and Asia by offering trading instruments, platforms and accounts, depending on needs of the customers. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.forextime.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 660 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.