MPW Retail Group
TITLE: Human Resources Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: MPW Retail Group is looking an experienced Human Resources (HR) Manager to handle all HR procedures in the Company.
- Responsible for recruiting and staffing;
- Responsible for performance management and improvement systems;
- Develop policy and documentation;
- Manage employee relations;
- Handle compensation and benefits administration;
- Establish and conduct orientation and training programs.
- At least 2 years of experience in an HR managerial position in retail;
- Bachelor's or or master's degree in Sociology or in a related field;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages (both oral and written);
- Exposure to buying/ sales function;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and Trello;
- Demonstrated good communication and negotiation skills;
- Very strong analytic skills;
- Leadership skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates can send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 09 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 08 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: MPW Retail Group, represented by Penti LLC, presents different brands in Armenia. At the moment, the Group operates 7 stores in Yerevan.
This announcement has been retrieved 954 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.