|FINCA UCO CJSC|
TITLE: C# Software Developer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: FINCA UCO is looking for a C# Software Developer to build and implement all functional programs. He/ she will work with other developers and product managers throughout the software development life cycle. In this role, the incumbent should be a team player with a problem-solving skills. His/ her goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve internal user needs.
- Work with developers to design internal applications and Core Banking modules;
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications;
- Integrate software components and third-party programs;
- Verify and deploy programs and systems;
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software;
- Gather and evaluate user feedback;
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or in a similar role;
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment;
- Knowledge of C#, ASP.NET MVC, WCF and WPF;
- Knowledge of JQuery, AngularJS, Microsoft SharePoint and Git is a plus;
- Experience with MSSQL databases and object-relational mapping (ORM) frameworks;
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies;
- Good communication skills;
- Attention to detail.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you meet the requirements above and are confident that your background and experience qualify you for this position, please e-mail your detailed CV to: email@example.com . Please specify the subject line of your e-mail as "C# Software Developer."
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 07 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 06 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: FINCA CJSC is a universal credit organization, operating in Armenia for more than 15 years. With headquarters in Washington, DC, FINCA reaches over 1.8 million clients through its 20 subsidiaries in Africa, Eurasia, the Middle East and South Asia, and Latin America. For more information, please visit: www.finca.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 490 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.