|Anelik Bank CJSC|
TITLE: Call Center Specialist
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Anelik Bank is seeking a Call Center Specialist to render distant customer service.
- Attract customers by means of remote communication and rendering of customer service;
- Provide clients with comprehensive information on banking services;
- Implement cross-sales and surveys through outgoing calls;
- Responsible for customer issues identification and recommendations;
- Provide clients with the necessary information.
- Higher education;
- At least 1 year of work experience in the banking system, preferably in a call center;
- Knowledge of the RA banking legislation;
- Cross-sales skills;
- Computer literacy;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language; good knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Excellent speaking skills;
- Team working skills;
- Communication skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for this position, should send the filled-in Application Form attached to this announcement to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position title ("Call Center Specialist") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 07 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 February 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 672 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.