HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC
TITLE: Business Implementation Manager
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates.
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The role holder is responsible for driving change initiatives and business re-engineering supporting the country implementation of Global CMB strategy and the delivery of key change/ transformation initiatives in close cooperation with all stakeholders. He/ she is also responsible for providing analytical support to the senior management within Business Management team including preparing project documentation and monitoring key project deliverables, contributing to the implementation and delivery of the Global Commercial Banking strategy.
- Responsible for in-country implementation of globally agreed projects and initiatives providing a high standard of project support to the Business Management team;
- Continually assess areas for process and system improvements, periodically review existing policies and procedures and arrange their timely and accurate localization in line with the local and HSBC Group requirements;
- Implement HSBC Customer Due Diligence (CDD) procedures and regulatory programs including FATCA, Volcker Rule, etc.;
- Provide professional guidance and advice on the queries raised by CMB staff;
- Facilitate collaboration between business and operational service provider;
- Liaise with various local and regional teams when implementing programs and arrange their timely and accurate correspondence/ communication to all stakeholders;
- Participate in departmental projects and team-building events;
- Perform additional job-related tasks as required by the business and requested by the management.
- University graduate (preferably master's degree) in Business Administration, Economics, Banking or Finance;
- At least 3 years of related work experience in finance, banking and/ or business environment;
- Excellent knowledge of Bank's all products;
- Good negotiation, interpersonal and relationship skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and ability to quickly adapt to new software applications;
- Good knowledge of RA Banking legislation with special emphasis on financial crime compliance;
- Ability to understand and interpret legal terminology and documentation;
- Ability to prioritize and work independently under pressure within a team environment;
- Ability to use strong judgmental skills to identify and resolve complex problems whilst managing ambiguity, adhering to timelines and ensuring high quality of output;
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to understand the actual needs of the business, to come up with solutions that are best tailored to the customers' needs;
- Ability to demonstrate judgmental thinking and effective decision-making in all appropriate cases;
- Ability to conduct negotiations with the stakeholders to effectively handle all their requests. In addition to excellent negotiation and relationship skills, this requires good understanding of the bank processes and products as a system.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to fill in the last updated version of HSBC Application Form attached below and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org . The old versions of application forms will not be reviewed. Please, put in the subject line of the email "Business Implementation Manager". Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 16 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: HSBC Bank Armenia was established as a Closed Joint Stock Company under the name Midland Armenia Bank J.S.C. in 1996 and was renamed into HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC in 1999. The Bank is a joint venture between the HSBC Group, which has a 70 percent ownership, and the members of overseas Armenian businesses with 30 percent ownership. HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC offers products and services to individuals, as well as to corporate customers in Armenia and abroad.
This announcement has been retrieved 852 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.