TITLE: Accountant, Financial Department
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Spayka LLC is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Accountant who will work in the Financial Department of the Company.
- Perform accounting records, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations in relation to services provided, goods produced and realized to project future revenues and expenses;
- Receive, monitor, analyze and maintain record keeping of various documentation, specifically related to the accounting of the Company;
- Analyze daily journal entries. Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial reports;
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare statements including monthly, quarterly and annual accounts;
- Report, analyze, and ensure integrity of all financial information;
- Establish, maintain and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures;
- Perform other job-related related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- University degree in Accounting or Finance;
- At least 2-3 years of experience as an Accontant;
- Knowledge of the accounting, tax and financial legislation;
- Knowledge of AS (Armenian Software) accounting software;
- Analytical thinking;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to quickly and accurately navigate in difficult situations;
- Teamwork skills;
- Responsibility, punctuality and attention to detail;
- Good communication skills and flexibility;
- Advanced computer skills: knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and Word;
- Fluency in Armenian and Russian languages; proficiency in other languages will be viewed as an advantage.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All qualified and interested candidates should submit their CVs/ resumes with a photo and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please mention the name of the vacancy " Accountant, Financial Department" in the subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: For more information about the Company, please visit: www.spayka.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 990 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.