"Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Armenia" CJSC
TITLE: Production Analyst
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Production Analyst will work in the Company's plant and will help to monitor the execution of production plan and identify deviations.
- Monitor the execution of production plan and identify deviations;
- Develop manufacturing gain/ loss analysis by line and by product;
- Evaluate issues; analyze root causes and bring solutions;
- Develop standard procedures to optimize workflow;
- Establish the best practices and diligently follow the standardization process;
- Gather, compile, analyze, prepare and summarize data for projects/ subjects such as planning, formulating and conducting financial studies to define performance plans for short- and long-range business segment goals;
- Exercise judgement to determine appropriate course of action and prepare business recommendations based on sound financial analysis.
- Higher education in Engineering;
- Knowledge of English language (upper-intermediate level);
- Analytical skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to apply through the following link: https://cchellenic.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=1&id=4184 .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 February 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 767 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.