|Veon Armenia CJSC|
TITLE: Head of Online Projects Development
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The jobholder will be responsible for the development of all online projects of the Company.
- Determine the final vision of the product, by reconciling the functional, commercial and other parameters of the product;
- Identify needs to create and guide new mobile and Internet products throughout the development cycle from design to commercial launch;
- Ensure achievement of goals for performance indicators, expressed in increasing internal product metrics - growth in the active user base across all channels, revenue growth and generation of new content;
- As part of the launch and management of mobile and Internet products, build effective business relationships with the external and internal team of all online projects;
- Ensure that the launch of the product is coordinated with the functional and related units in accordance with the established procedures of the Company;
- Plan and set KPI's on products under own commitment and be responsible for their achievement.
- Higher education;
- At least 1 year of experience in the relevant field;
- Experience in the field of managing Internet projects or developing software products;
- Experience in drafting requirements and terms of reference;
- Knowledge of methodologies for developing software products and typical development processes;
- Understanding the specifics of the work of IT and telecom companies;
- Analytical thinking;
- Team working skills;
- Ability to set priorities;
- Advanced computer skills;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Salary, plus a full medical insurance and professional training.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified and interested candidates are kindly requested to send a CV/ resume in Armenian, Russian or English languages to: firstname.lastname@example.org . In the subject line of your e-mail message please mention the title of the position "Head of Online Projects Development." Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 02 March 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 816 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.