|Veon Armenia CJSC|
TITLE: Assistant to First Deputy Chief Executive Officer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: N/A
- Arrange and coordinate the daily schedule and calendar of First Deputy Chief Executive Officer;
- Prepare briefing and other materials for meetings, conferences and presentations;
- Distribute internal documents to the appropriate staff;
- Draft letters, procedures and politics for First Deputy Chief Executive Officer's review;
- Screen all phone calls for First Deputy Chief Executive Officer;
- Maintain e-mail correspondence, electronic, and hard copy filing systems for First Deputy Chief Executive Officer.
- University degree;
- At least 1 year of experience in a relevant field;
- Experience in conducting business correspondence;
- Ability to set priorities;
- Team working skills;
- Time management skills;
- Communication skills and ability to work with people in conflict situations;
- Advanced computer skills; strong experience in working with Microsoft Office;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Salary, plus a full medical insurance and professional training.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified and interested candidates are kindly requested to submit a CV/ resume in Armenian, Russian or English languages to: email@example.com . In the subject line of your e-mail message, please mention the title of the position "Assistant to First Deputy Chief Executive Officer". Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 02 March 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 1045 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.