KPMG Armenia CJSC
TITLE: Tax Consultant
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: N/A
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for monthly processing of accounting data and taking over day-to-day accounting and reporting of outsourcing clients;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual tax reports for clients;
- Prepare payroll calculations;
- Prepare management reports for clients;
- Research and analyse provisions of tax legislation;
- As a member of the tax team, perform other job-related duties, as assigned.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics; Honours Diploma, MBA, or MA is desirable;
- At least 3 years of work experience in accounting/ tax field;
- Strong knowledge of the Accounting legislation;
- Strong knowledge of RA Tax legislation;
- Good knowledge of RA Labor legislation;
- Good knowledge of accounting software, knowledge of Armenian Software is preferable;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work under pressure and deliver tasks in a timely manner;
- Strong research and analytical skills;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Readiness for intensive work and learning;
- Opportunity to work full-time;
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally;
- Computer skills: good knowledge of MS Office software.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please register in the KPMG's global application tracking system at: https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=30008&siteid=5049&AReq=130951BR and complete the application online to participate in the recruitment for the Yerevan office. You will be able to track your application on your personal page. Please contact the Company at: email@example.com if you have any questions about the use of the KPMG recruitment system. Only shortlisted candidates registered in the KPMG recruitment system will be contacted for the test.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: KPMG is a global network of firms providing Audit and other services. KPMG operates in 154 countries and has over 200,000 people working in member firms around the world. To learn more about KPMG Armenia CJSC, please visit: www.kpmg.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 782 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.