NASDAQ OMX Armenia OJSC
TITLE: IT Support Specialist
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: NASDAQ OMX Armenia is seeking a motivated person to take the position of IT Support Specialist. He/ she will be responsible for organization and coordination of activities aimed at registration and solution of technical incidents, originating as a result of failures and interruption of services provided to external and internal customers, also timely escalation of incidents to appropriate specialists.
- Organize and coordinate incidents registration and resolution activities;
- Register and resolve incidents;
- Send notification regarding the scheduled works;
- Timely escalate incidents to relevant specialists and managers;
- Supervise the incidents resolution deadlines;
- Provide user support in the areas of email, directory and network services, and Windows/ Linux/ Mac OS desktop applications;
- Provide basic user training on mice, keyboards, cabling, and the PC unit to assist users in properly maintaining computer equipment;
- Ensure proper quality of works.
- At least 2 years of work experience in a related area;
- Knowledge of TCP/ IP, DNS and DHCP protocols;
- Ability to install, operate, and maintain basic computer hardware and software such as memory, CD-ROMs, DVDs, monitors, and printers;
- Extensive knowledge of the Windows, Linux, Mac OS operating systems;
- General knowledge of computer hardware and software;
- Person skilled in interpersonal communications aligned to receiving help desk support calls and responding to verbal and written queries for IT assistance via telephone, email, walk-up and directly from management;
- Ability to communicate with users and management to ascertain procedures followed and identify source and cause of errors;
- Tasks prioritization and effective time management skills;
- Completion of tasks within specified deadlines;
- Energetic person with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work in team;
- Ability to solve multiple tasks;
- Ability to work in stressed environment, under time pressure;
- Ability to build excellent interpersonal relations;
- Ability to learn new technical information easily;
- Knowledge of Russian, English and Armenian languages.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs to: email@example.com indicating "IT Support Specialist" in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 09 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 26 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: You can find detailed information about the Company at: www.nasdaqomx.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 654 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.