TITLE: HR Specialist
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: N/A
- Design and develop HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall Company strategy;
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions;
- Maintain organization staff by establishing recruiting, testing, and interviewing, program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews;
- Coordinate training programs with the Company headquarters;
- Make and update applicants data base;
- Make cooperation agreements with higher educational institutions;
- Organize evaluation probation period process;
- Recruit employees through headhunting;
- Partner with internal stakeholders regarding employee training needs;
- Organize, develop or source training programs to meet specific training needs;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs;
- Maintain records of employee participation in all training and development programs.
- Higher education in Human Resources Management or other field;
- At least 3 year of work experience in HR;
- Good knowledge of Armenian Labor law;
- Working experience with e-learning platforms is an advantage;
- Good knowledge in English and Russian languages;
- Good working knowledge of Human Resources practices and procedures;
- Good Microsoft Office skills;
- Able to work to deadlines and adapt to changing conditions;
- Successful work experience as a Human Resources Specialist;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills;
- Strength of character, ethics, and commitment, and reliability.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to apply by sending their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please mention the position title ("HR Specialist") in the subject line of your email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 07 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: "Nissan" auto brand is officially represented in Armenia by Muran LLC.
This announcement has been retrieved 1108 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.