Lydian Armenia CJSC
TITLE: Human Resources Officer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Amulsar, Vayots Dzor, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Human Resources (HR) Officer will c-ordinate, support and administer general HR functions and render specific support to internal and external customers. This is an administrative support position responsible for providing assistance in various Human Resource functions, which includes HR administration, timekeeping, reporting, payroll accounting, performance evaluation, employee support, services and benefits. The HR Officer will also provide support during HR ERP implementation process.
The HR Officer will be involved in a range of activities to include areas such as administration, document control, payroll accounting, development and performance management, employee benefits, working practices, policies and procedures, HR document control, HRIS coordination and support, and reporting.
- Assist the HR Manager with daily administration and coordination work by making contract amendments, certificates, orders, leave documentation (business trip, sick leave and vacation);
- Provide accurate, timeous and relevant HR reports and information as required by management and other internal and external customers;
- At the end of each month, collect verified timesheets from all departments of the Company and enter information in HR software for payroll calculations;
- Assist in writing and translating job descriptions;
- Maintain employee and contract databases and other employee related records according to Company policies and legal requirements;
- Maintain HR filing system in order at all times;
- Assist in development, reviewing, updating of HR policies and procedures as required;
- Assist and provide services to employees related to various benefit programs;
- Explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to employees;
- Inform employees of their job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, etc.;
- Address any employment relations issues, such as work complaints;
- Assist in processing employee grievances;
- Process all personnel action forms and ensure proper approval;
- Provide administrative support during staff performance evaluation process;
- Provide administrative support by performing other HR related tasks as required.
- University degree in Social Sciences; specialisation in HR Management is desirable;
- At least of 3-4 years of relevant experience in recruitment, compensation administration, IR/ ER;
- Solid knowledge of RA labour legislation, income tax and HR practices;
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay and benefits, recruitment, training and development, etc.);
- Knowledge of payroll accounting/ accounting background will be a plus;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to interact at all levels of Company staff;
- Language skills: excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Computer skills: demonstrated proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Visio;
- Knowledge of and experience in working with ArmSoft software;
- Detail-oriented and well-organized personality;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Proactive and results-driven person;
- Unquestionable ethics;
- Experience in mining industry will be considered an advantage.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates can send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org . The position title "Human Resources Officer" should be written in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 08 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Lydian Armenia CJSC is an Armenian mineral exploration company, developing Amulsar mine project.
This announcement has been retrieved 1248 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.