Intelligent Digital Technologies LLC
TITLE: Front-end Developer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Intelligent Digital Technologies (IDT) LLC is looking for a Front-end Developer, who will be part of the Company's team, which will create and integrate software products for business and finance.
- Work closely with the Project Manager and Design team to develop web applications based on business needs;
- Use creative thinking to help the Company maintain a compelling and functioning website(s);
- Work with the QA team to test products and to make the needed adjustments.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering would be an asset but is not required;
- At least 1 year of work experience in Bootstrap or other Responsive UI frameworks;
- Experience in .NET technologies, C# and ASP.Net (MVC) is a plus;
- Mastery of technical English language;
- Good communication skills;
- Good team player with an ability to accept criticism;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be flexible and adapt to changing requirements and customer requests.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on qualifications.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please submit your CV/ resume in English language to: email@example.com . Please indicate "Front-end Developer" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 09 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 08 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Intelligent Digital Technologies (IDT) is a newly established software development company specializing in financial technologies.
This announcement has been retrieved 500 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.