TITLE: Safety and Compliance Specialist (Transport and Trucking)
TERM: Full-time, from Monday to Friday (summer time 16:00 - 24:00, winter time 17:00 - 01:00 night, Yerevan time).
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Arcatrans Inc., a trucking company based in Toronto, Canada, is seeking for a Safety and Compliance Specialist in Yerevan to work with the Canadian office managers and drivers.
- Manage, process and audit driver logs;
- Follow up on any outstanding discrepancies;
- Maintain electronic log book and tracking applications;
- Manage and maintain all driver qualification files. Ensure all documents are up to date;
- Ensure drivers are accurately completing accident/ incident reports when required;
- Maintain all tractor and trailer files;
- Process IFTA and IRP licensing/ renewals;
- Process and maintain CTPAT and US DOT requirements;
– Keep compliance with Canadian and US transportation regulations;
– Track and support drivers log books and ELDs;
- Achieve fleet compliance and maintenance;
- Maintain driver and vehicle maintenance files;
- Manage, process and audit driver logs. Follow up on outstanding discrepancies.
- Experience in safety and compliance in the transportation industry;
- Strong computer skills: knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel;
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills;
- Ability to work with all levels including drivers and upper management;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Starting 250,000 AMD (Gross)
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please apply to this job by sending your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com . For inquiries you may call the employer at: +19056732002 (Ext. 2).
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 09 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 08 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Arcatrans is a domestic and international logistics provider that covers a range of freight forwarding services. For more information, please visit: www.arcatrans.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 386 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.