TITLE: Database Developer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Inecobank CJSC is looking for a Database Developer with strong knowledge of SQL programming and database development concepts. He/ she will be involved in the entire life cycle of the web application development process working on all tiers.
- Take charge and deliver high quality projects using a variety of tools like SSRS, SSIS, SSAS and SAP BOBJ;
- Play a key role in identifying data issues, solving problems and ensuring all deadlines are met;
- Deliver quality projects and solutions that blend complex data sources and meet stakeholder's requirements.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field;
- 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Good knowledge of OOP;
- Extensive knowledge of T-SQL, PL/SQL, database design and query optimization;
- Experience in ETL processes, ETL design and development;
- Knowledge of SSAS and experience in Business Intelligence development is a big plus;
- Knowledge of SSIS, SSRS is a plus;
- Time management skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task on various projects and support items;
- Team-oriented person with the ability to communicate effectively with internal users and external clients;
- Person flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies;
- Knowledge of English, Armenian and Russian languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates can fill in the application form by the deadline following the link: https://goo.gl/xVtDRa . Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 09 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 February 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 501 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.