TITLE: Product Owner
TERM: Full time
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will manage the full life cycle of product development: from development of new features to final release. In this role, the incumbent will work closely with Product, QA and Engineering Teams (internal and outsource).
- Suggest existing products improvements based on the world best practice, customers' feedback, sales and performance data analysis;
- Research and monitor existing customer database and industry developments and identify potential new product opportunities;
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product;
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities;
- Identify and manage project goals and project milestones, as well as communicate project overviews and status reports to the management;
- Proactively identify and mitigate product release risks and impediments;
- Develop required materials including technical specifications, project and resource plans, project updates and presentation materials.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field;
- At least 2 years of work experience in software project management;
- Software development experience is a big plus;
- Experience in managing mobile applications development (iOS and Android) is a big plus;
- Expert abstract reasoning problem isolation and troubleshooting skills;
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Flexible, proactive and self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Attention to details;
- Person flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies;
- Knowledge of English, Armenian and Russian languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates can fill in the application form following the link: https://goo.gl/pMnsm4 . Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 09 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 February 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 898 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.