E-World Systems LLC
TITLE: Customer Support QA Analyst
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: E-World Systems LLC is looking for an experienced Customer Support QA Analyst who is enthusiastic about customer experience, willing to learn and excited about working in a team, ensuring that the Support Team is operating at maximum efficiency. The ideal candidate should be inquisitive, solution-oriented and enjoy the digital process.
- Monitor daily calls and e-mails of the Sales Support Team to identify trends and knowledge gaps, as well as customer service processes for adherence to defined quality parameters;
- Assist in formation and evaluation of Quality Management program;
- Work with Instructional Design and Training Manager to assess new training needs gaps within the Sales Support Team;
- Prepare analytical reports in regards to sales support quality on a weekly basis, and as requested by the management;
- Present findings to the Head of customer support and recommend and participate in process improvement initiatives;
- Assist with creation of handouts and materials to be used by Sales Support Team to ensure quality;
- Assist in testing new trainings before they are published for use;
- Facilitate training events as needed;
- Analyze and interpret large amounts of quality data to identify knowledge gaps and improve efficiencies;
- Generate effective solutions to problems, considering unique aspects of situations, negotiating compromises; suggesting alternative solutions, and balancing business needs with individual needs;
- Convey written information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field;
- 3 years of working experience in customer service or call centers;
- Prior experience in quality assurance is a plus; direct selling/ network marketing industry experience is preferred;
- Proficiency in English language;
- Understanding of quality: ability to identify positive and negative experiences within calls and e-mails. Ability to suggest best practices to improve quality scores.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; professional, courteous, friendly, and empathetic person;
- Strong observational skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Ability to positively adjust to a rapidly changing environment.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you are interested and meet the requirements feel free to apply by submitting your CV to: email@example.com . Please mention the position title ("Customer Support QA Analyst") in the subject line of your email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 09 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 08 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: E-World Systems Ltd. is specialized in e-Commerce by holding a project (web shop) in Europe, Oceania and Africa. Currently the Company expands channels by setting up Amazon account for UK, USA, Australia and Germany.
This announcement has been retrieved 926 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.