|FINCA UCO CJSC|
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: FINCA UCO CJSC is seeking a Lawyer to join its Legal Department team. The incumbent will be responsible for representing and protecting the interests of the Organization. He/ she well also coordinate, organize and improve the processes for collecting obligations.
- Represent and protect the interests of the Organization in all RA courts and in relations with the Compulsory Enforcement Service, RA state and local self-governance bodies;
- Prepare lawsuits, payment orders, applications, petitions, notices and other legal documents;
- Participate in hearings and submit recommendations to the Organization on the efficient fulfillment of verdicts/ decisions;
- Conduct monitoring in order to clarify the problems in the debt collection processes;
- Develop and introduce to the immediate supervisor methods of improving and increasing efficiency of different processes;
- Realize advisory/ explanatory activities with the Organization's problem clients in order to settle the clients' relations with the Organization without filing a lawsuit, and/ or achieve reconciliation;
- Draft responses to inquiries, applications, complaints, demands and recommendations addressed to the Organization;
- Demonstrate an individual approach towards each client, finding solutions which meet client needs and comply with the values and principles of the Organization;
- Complete other job-related tasks.
- University degree in Law;
- At least 1 year of work experience in the relevant field; experience in financial organizations will be an advantage;
- Availability of an advocate's license will be considered as an advantage;
- Knowledge of the RA Civil Code and Civil Procedure Code, RA CB regulations and the bylaws referring to the credit organization;
- Information collecting, analyzing and reporting skills;
- Excellent skills of communication and negotiation;
- Analytical and synthetic thinking;
- Capacity to work under time pressure;
- Excellent skills of written communication;
- Fluency in Armenian language; good knowledge of English and Russian languages is a plus;
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally;
- Advanced skills in MS Word and Excel.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you meet the requirements above and are confident that your background and experience qualify you for this position, please e-mail your detailed CV to FINCA at: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please specify the subject line of your e-mail as "Lawyer – Name and Surname".
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 12 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: FINCA CJSC is a universal credit organization, operating in Armenia for more than 15 years. With headquarters in Washington, DC, FINCA reaches over 1.8 million clients through its 20 subsidiaries in Africa, Eurasia, the Middle East and South Asia, and Latin America. For more information, please visit: www.finca.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 696 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.