|Energize Global Services CJSC|
TITLE: UI/ UX Designer
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified and interested candidates
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: N/A
- Deliver high-quality design and layouts within firm guidelines taking all projects from concept to deliverable;
- Design the information architecture and interaction models for all internal and customer projects including websites, mobile experiences, or other touch-points;
- Work in close collaboration with Development teams to elaborate strategy, addressing product, brand, marketing, content, and overall user experience;
- Create internal and external deliverables including conceptual diagrams, site maps, schematics/ wireframes, and detailed functional specifications;
- Create user experiences for websites, web and mobile applications that are easy to use, accessible and highly satisfying;
- Use a variety of user experience research methods to generate online products that are highly compatible with user needs and expectations, including usability testing, online surveys, interviews, contextual inquiry, focus groups and prototyping.
- At least 2 years of web and mobile applications design experience;
- Proficient experience in conducting user research and evaluating user feedback;
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, user flows and process flows and site maps;
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction;
- Outstanding Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Sketch skills;
- Knowledge of wireframing and prototyping tools;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong client service orientation and ability to work with different business partners throughout the Company;
- Positive attitude and "hands-on" approach;
- Attention to details;
- Flexibility and openness to constructive criticism;
- Full working proficiency in English language.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, plus a health insurance package.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If interested, please email your CV and portfolio to: email@example.com. Please, clearly mention the position title "UI/ UX Designer" in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 12 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11 March 2018
ADDITIONAL NOTES: The Company provides the UI/ UX Designer with (a) in-house courses of English and French languages, (b) opportunity to participate in exchange programs abroad, (c) discount programs by sport clubs.
This announcement has been retrieved 730 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.