"Aregak" Universal Credit Organization CJSC
TITLE: Internal Auditor
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: This is a senior level position for a candidate with 2-5 years' internal/ external audit experience. The Internal Auditor will monitor the Organization's operational and financial activities per Republic of Armenia laws and regulations, the Organization's Charter and the Organization's Internal Auditing Regulation.
- Implement financial, operational and compliance audits to independently and objectively identify and assess risks;
- Evaluate controls and provide assurance of compliance with statutory requirements, policies and procedures in line with the Organization's policies and procedures and Institute of Internal Auditors Standards;
- Review and report on the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of the financial and other information that is provided for the Management of the Organization;
- Monitor and evaluate operations and processes and/ or practices for quality and effectiveness; make recommendations for improvement to minimize risk of loss and enhance efficiency;
- Conduct any reviews or tasks requested by the Audit Committee and Management provided that such reviews and tasks do not compromise the independence or objectivity of the audit function.
- Master's degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Audit;
- 2-5 years of work experience in internal/ external audit;
- Knowledge of ArmSoft is preferable;
- Knowledge of IFRS/ ISA;
- Excellent report writing skills and computer literacy;
- Readiness for countrywide travel;
- Confidence to stand up to pressure;
- ACCA, CIA is a plus;
- Knowledge of Armenian and English languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To be considered, please e-mail a comprehensive resume in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate the position title ("Internal Auditor") in the subject line of your message, otherwise your CV will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 12 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 February 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 492 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.