|Intelligent Digital Technologies LLC|
TITLE: MS Windows System Administrator
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Intelligent Digital Technologies (IDT) LLC is looking for an MS Windows System Administrator, who will be responsible for computer hardware and software installations and maintenance works of the existing infrastructure.
- Perform installation of the server, storage systems and network equipment;
- Perform hardware (with installed OS and/ or software) maintenance and service support works on client side;
- Provide technical support of centralized network infrastructure (client LAN, call center, etc.) with upgrading existing equipment and adding new ones;
- Keep the office network environment, PCs and server systems to work according to the task;
- Be flexible with working in non-working hours.
- At least 2 years' experience in installing, configuring, maintaining, and administering Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 and Microsoft Server 2012 or higher, including advanced knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, AppLocker, IIS web server, DNS, DHCP, NLB, Hyper-V and Failover clustering;
- Experience with anti-virus/ malware products at the enterprise server level;
- Experience with High availability and Failover clustering systems;
- Experience in virtualization such as Hyper-V or VMware, which includes: clustering, VM migration, P2V/ V2V, and add/ modify/ remove tasks;
- Experience in basic networking technologies which include VLANs, DMZs, switch/ routers, firewall ACLs, DNS and DHCP;
- Familiarity with basic enterprise storage technologies including SAN/ NAS and backups;
- Strong familiarity with server hardware, including configuration, break/ fix, automated deployment and performance monitoring;
- Knowledge of installations for security patches, functional patches, and version upgrades;
- Ability to quickly obtain new knowledge of specific applications within the environment;
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to troubleshoot issues and provide resolution;
- Scripting ability is preferred (PowerShell, VBScript and WMI extensions);
- Excellent communication skills, steadiness and loyalty with customers;
- Excellent knowledge of technical English language.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on qualifications.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are asked to submit a CV/ resume in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate "MS Windows System Administrator" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 12 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Intelligent Digital Technologies (IDT) is a newly established software development company specializing in financial technologies.
This announcement has been retrieved 612 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.