EV Consulting CJSC
TITLE: Business Analyst
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: EV Consulting is currently seeking a Business Analyst who will work with the EV project staff and will be responsible for research activities.
- Collect and analyse data;
- Conduct research on economic issues;
- Undertake relevant research and writing reports;
- Make presentations;
- Assist in works related to project design and project management.
- Advanced degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or other relevant field;
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience;
- Experience in conducting studies and research papers;
- Excellent analytical, research, report writing and presentation skills; knowledge of statistical packages is a plus;
- Good organizational skills with an ability to process and classify information quickly and efficiently;
- Computer literacy (Word processing, spreadsheets and PowerPoint); experience in conducting analyses using statistical software;
- Fluency in English, Russian and Armenian languages;
- Ability to work as part of a team and meet deadlines.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should send a CV and a letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning "Business Analyst" in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted back.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 13 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: EV Consulting is a management advisory firm that serves companies and industries in CIS countries. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.evconsulting.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 1550 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.