TITLE: Angular 2+ Developer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: ApolloBytes is looking for an experienced Angular 2+ Developer who wants to join its team in developing new ERP-systems for the global shipping industry. Depending on the level of involvement, the candidate may be travelling to Germany to participate in workshops and to meet the Company's business partners.
- Work in an Agile team of 10 developers in the Company's Armenian headquarters, while actively communicating with the Company's peer-dev-team in Germany;
- Make design and technology choices or even become a team-lead based on programming experience.
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Software Developer;
- Degree in Computer Science or in a related area;
- Active participation in open source projects;
- Good knowledge of Angular 2+;
- Experience with ES6, ES7 and ES8;
- Very good English language skills;
- Good knowledge of a strictly-typed OOP-language (e.g. Java, C# and PHP7) will be a plus;
- Experience with Git will be a plus;
- Programming experience in a team;
- Basic knowledge of the REST-APIs;
- Experience in writing unit or acceptance tests with libraries like Karma, Enzyme, Chai and Jasmine;
- Working experience with SASS.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, plus annual salary reviews and performance bonuses.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com . The position title ("Angular 2+ Developer") should be written in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 13 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: ApolloBytes was founded in 2016 and has been constantly growing ever since, delivering high-quality software development and IT-consulting to the Company's customers worldwide. The Company's main focus lies in the development of cloud-based software systems that are powered by the latest web-technologies. At the heart of ApolloBytes business stand its employees and the Company strives to provide them with the best working experience, allowing the workers to feel comfortable and ready to create great and innovative software. For more information, please visit: www.apollobytes.com.
The Company offers:
- Spacious and modern ergonometric office;
- Finest hardware equipment;
- Health insurance;
- Employee benefit program;
- Professional trainings;
- English language trainings;
- Dedicated areas to relax and contemplate;
- In-house cafeteria;
- Free parking lot;
- Company events.
This announcement has been retrieved 425 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.