Bass Boutique Hotel
TITLE: Night Shift Receptionist
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Bass Boutique Hotel is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Night Shift Receptionist to join its team. This unique individual must possess excellent communication skills in customer relations.
- Make check-in/ check-out;
- Welcome guests;
- Meet guests' requests and solve the issues immediately;
- Prepare bills and take payments;
- Deal with bookings by phone, e-mail, letter or face-to-face;
- Answer calls;
- Organize other tasks assigned by the superior.
- High education;
- Experience in the same position is a plus;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Friendly and professional telephone manner;
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and look after several things at once;
- Computer literacy, particularly knowledge of Word and Excel.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are asked to submit their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 13 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Bass Boutique Hotel, represented by Bass LLC, is a 4-star hotel located in Aygedzor district, in Yerevan.
This announcement has been retrieved 498 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.