CargoMatrix Inc. Armenian Branch
TITLE: Backend Developer
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Backend Developers
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will work with the product team to develop innovative solutions, with a focus on developing a strong backend for business applications. In this role, he/ she will be part of a team that develops new solutions as well as enhancements to existing products.
- Develop robust and scalable solutions using C#, .NET framework, .NET core, MS SQL and MySQL;
- Work with Google Cloud, AWS and Heroku;
- Integrate with third party APIs, such as Mailgun, Google and Facebook;
- Work with the product team to build new products;
- Develop new features and enhancements to existing products;
- Work with the QA team to troubleshoot and fix bugs.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline;
- At least 3 years of work experience in software development;
- Knowledge of C#, .NET framework, .NET core, MS SQL and MySQL;
- Experience in developing API services;
- Experience with Node.js, Firebase and PostgreSQL databases is a big plus;
- Experience in working with cloud products, including AWS, Firebase and Google Cloud;
- Experience with Ionic Cloud;
- Experience in integrating third party APIs;
- Familiarity with TFS, JIRA and Bitbucket;
- Knowledge of VB.Net is a plus;
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- Team player who will be an active participant in team and Company initiatives;
- Very good knowledge of English language.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Market competitive, based on qualifications (with further increase based on performance), plus medical insurance.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: In case you meet the above-mentioned requirements, you can send your professional CV to: email@example.com , specifying the position name ("Backend Developer") in the subject line of the email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview appointment.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 13 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: CargoMatrix is a logistics software solutions provider based in New York, USA. The Company was formed in 1999.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: Working hours are from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., but will require also flexible rescheduling based on need. The job may include overtime work based on need.
The Company also offers free coffee, tea, water, sweets and fruits.
This announcement has been retrieved 676 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.